Fever, rashes finally gone, after the H1N1 scare. But the cough and sore throat just wouldnt go away.
Was busy settling the uni admin stuff this morning again, and everything's really so troublesome ( I feel like Im the only person in the world facing this problem) . I hope I can get rid of the things I have to do by this week!
Will be going from place to place to run some errands tmr.
Medical Checkup at Tamp 1, head down to ICA to change my IC name, go back to office to pack up my stuff and return my workpass and keys. Afterall, my wonderful last day of work was ruined by my fever :(
Currently: Searching and listening to songs on youtube. I told myself I must know more english and new songs. Yes yes, so I wont have to fret so much when I need to prepare songs next time.
Voice, please come back to me soon!